Do You Have Nuts?
Family court

I just went thru this

I just went thru this with my soon-to-be-ex. In West Hartford, CT, if you have papers proving that you have a right to be with your child, they will come out to the house.

What you need is a visitation order or schedule that will clearly spell out that you have visitation that weekend. What you can do, is to put the visitation schedule on a calendar and make the calendar part of the custody order.